We made it to the weekend! Let’s celebrate by reminiscing about all the cool stuff that happened over the past few days.
Bethesda stopped by to answer some questions about The Elder Scrolls Online, PS4’s upcoming Tamriel-based MMO (check out its slick Imperial Edition, too). And speaking of MMOs, Final Fantasy XIV is getting a rather desirable Collector’s Edition on PS4.
Sid and Ryan got to play Dark Souls II and a slew of other upcoming Bandai Namco games, respectively —- color me interested in the new JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure fighter.
Sucker Punch showed us what their world-building tools look like, and how they’re using them to build their interpretation of Seattle in inFAMOUS Second Son. Their buddy Sly Cooper is getting a CG animated film, too. Watch the trailer for that one here.
Finally, our friends down in Santa Monica are moving to a new HQ, because there’s just too much talent there to be contained by their current digs.
I’ve been neck-deep in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition this week, but I’ve been taking short breaks to try and maintain some of my high scores in OlliOlli. I also booted up Minecraft on my PS3 a few days ago… but I managed to tear myself away before I got completely sucked in.
What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, OlliOlli
- I’m watching: Archer, Parks and Recreation
- I’m listening to: Anamanaguchi’s new Prom Night Radio Edit
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4: Your Questions Answered
- Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Coming April 14th, Collector’s Edition Revealed
- Sly Cooper Animated Film Revealed
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition, Pre-order Bonuses Announced
- Lords of the Fallen on PS4 Leads Bandai Namco’s 2014 Showcase
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Out Today on PS4
- Dark Souls II Hands-on: Die Harder
- Second Son’s Seattle: Bringing the Infamous City to Life
- Santa Monica Studio Update: New Site, New HQ
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Building a Better Playground
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments