Put your ear to the ground. Do you hear that rumbling? PS4 is ready to emerge. And you know what that means: spectacular, high-definition graphics, bigger game worlds, and new ways to interact with your friends both in-game and outside of it. And thanks to the hard working crew at Sony Entertainment Canada, the next generation of gaming will make its debut right here in Canada well ahead of its official November 15th launch date. And you’re all invited!
Starting November 1st, 2013, we’ll be opening the doors on brand new pop-up stores in the Greater Toronto Area’s Scarborough Town Centre, Calgary’s Southcentre Mall, and Montreal’s Complexe Les Ailes. Each of these locations will be outfitted with state of the art displays and sound, comfortable seating, and of course dozens of PS4’s primed and ready to go! We invite all of you to come in and try the PS4, DualShock 4, and a select cache of next-gen titles before anyone else in Canada!
Games on hand include:
- Killzone Shadowfall — The latest entry in Guerrilla Games’ landmark shooter series.
- Knack — A platformer for all ages with deep game mechanics.
- Trine 2 — Gorgeous 2D art that fuses old-school design with new tech.
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag — Live the dream of being a pirate on the high seas.
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- Super Motherload
- And many more!
The PS4 Experience will open on Friday, November 1st, and will stay open during mall hours until January 5th, 2014. Those who attend can register for an opportunity to win a PS4 and receive exclusive offers from EB Games! So why not come in and meet some fellow gamers? Or bring your own party, and play some Playstation with us!
- Toronto: Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Drive
- Calgary: Southcentre Mall, 100 Anderson Rd SE
- Montreal: Complexe Les Ailes, 677, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montréal
Hope to see you all there!
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments