Batman: Arkham Origins comes out in just a few days! I’m a huge fan of the series, so I can’t wait to see what WB Montreal has done with it. That multiplayer mode is killer, by the way.
This week on PlayStation.Blog, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX got confirmed, we saw a new Kingdom Hearts III gameplay video, you’ve got options when picking up inFAMOUS Second son, we debuted our new TV spot, Ryan went hands-on with Resogun (give it to me now), you can go play PS4 at select retailers now, Zen Studios dropped by to show us Castlestorm, Jonathan Blow gave us a closer look at his upcoming PS4 title, The Witness, and more.
What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Beyond: Two Souls, Brothers, The Wolf Among Us
- I’m watching: The Walking Dead
- I’m listening to: Nitemoves, Lifeformed
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 in 2014
- inFAMOUS Second Son Limited and Collector’s Editions Revealed
- Play PS4 at Select Retailers Starting Today
- DRIVECLUB Update
- The Last of Us: First DLC Out Today, Livestream Today
- Flower, flOw, Sound Shapes, Escape Plan Coming to PS4
- Kingdom Hearts III on PS4: New Gameplay Trailer
- Sportsfriends Vaults to PS4
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Confirmed for PS4, Playable at Blizzcon
- Buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Get Quest for Booty
- Artist Conley Smith draws Golden Nights for PSM | PSNStores
- PS4’s Need for Speed Rivals more visually impressive than PC version
- First English screens: Vita RPG Ys: Memories of Celceta
- Here’s everything to see and do during Eve Vegas this weekend
- Kingdom Hearts 3 theme song will feature Hikaru Utada | Polygon
- Cerny on Knack: ‘Taken Crash Bandicoot and flipped it’ – Destructoid
- Diablo III console patch fixes a few issues – Destructoid
- Shadows Are Your Friend In Contrast – Giant Bomb
- Murasaki Baby is the weirdest game | Joystiq
- Eurogamer Interview with Mike Bithell on Volume | PSNStores
- Blizzard wants your help in designing Diablo 3’s next Legendary item | Poly
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments