Whew, how about that GTA V? The sheer scope of Rockstar’s latest has had my head spinning since Tuesday.
Between outings in Los Santos, I’ve been playing through Diablo III — I just finished the game for the first time! Now it’s on to Nightmare mode (with Sid’s Barbarian helping my Demon Hunter cleave through the demonic crowds) to snag increasingly impressive loot.
This week on PS.Blog, we detailed the process by which you’ll be able to upgrade select PS3 games to their PS4 versions, we saw an — um — interesting new level in Hohokum, Nick wrote a killer tips guide to help you survive the perils of Spelunky, Ubisoft gave us an extra-close look at what exactly makes Assassin’s Creed IV a next-gen experience on PS4, we got an intimate look at the development of beloved PS2 Classic The Mark of Kri (coming to PSN Tuesday), and more.
What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Grand Theft Auto V, Diablo III, Spelunky
- I’m watching: Breaking Bad, Seinfeld
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 090, GTA channel on Music Unlimited
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- How to Upgrade Select PS3 Games to Their PS4 Versions
- New Trailer: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PS3, PS Vita Coming This Winter
- Warframe on PS4 Developer Q&A
- Grand Theft Auto V Now Available on PS3
- LittleBigPlanet Update: The Sackboy Warriors Have Reinforcements
- Surviving Spelunky: Tips for a Successful Expedition on PS3 & Vita
- PlayStation Comes to Fantastic Fest in Austin
- Grand Theft Auto V Day 1 Digital Pre-orders Start Today on PSN
- Q&A: The Art of God of War: Ascension
- Assassin’s Creed IV on PS4: A Truly Next-Gen Experience
- Grand Theft Auto V Review – IGN
- PS4’s The PlayRoom air hockey demo is actually kind of a blast | Polygon
- Hyper Light Drifter also headed to PS4 and PS Vita – Destructoid
- PS4 PlayStation App for Android and iOS available in November
- Grand Theft Auto V rakes in over $1 billion in three days | Ars Technica
- Lightning Returns lets you cosplay as Final Fantasy 10’s Yuna
- Redefining car culture with Gran Turismo creator Kaz Yamauchi
- Best PlayStation 3 quotes – Infographics with fun facts
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Review – Giant Bomb
- 18 awesome selfies from Grand Theft Auto V | GamesBeat
- Not making FPSs, Conan and more with Hohokum’s Dick Hogg – Destructoid
- Edge of Eternity developer Q&A, Midgar Studio | PSNStores
- PAX13 Preview: ‘Transistor’ is Gorgeous, Mysterious, and I Want It Now
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments