- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Time for another big show! On this week’s double-stuffed episode, Bungie community manager Eric Osbourne discusses the Destiny developer’s unique bond with fans in a revealing new interview, Child of Light co-creator Jeffrey Yohelem opens up on Ubisoft’s ambitious and artistic new game, and Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD associate producer Momchil Gindyanov discusses the many tweaks coming to the PS3 version of the popular PS Vita game. Then we reveal next week’s releases for September 24th, dig into Grand Theft Auto V, share some new reader letters and discuss our favorite TV shows of all time (share yours in the comments below!).
Stuff We Talked About
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Diablo III
- Vocal Fry Register
- Child of Light
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
- Best TV Show of all time
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
- Ryan Clements – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments