- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
And we’re back on a normal posting schedule! Today’s show features two can’t-miss interviews! First, a lengthy and thought-provoking chat with HoneySlug’s Ricky Haggett and artist Dick Hogg, creators of the whimsical (but also wistful) Hohokum. Then, director Gavin Moore discusses the perils of Puppeteer, a charming platformer that debuted exclusively on PS3 this week. Finally, our friend Tom Wallis from EU PlayStation.com gets a few new details on Dragon Age Origins from Bioware’s Jonathan Perry. Plus: New game releases for September 17th, 2013 (GTAV!), new reader letters and more.
Stuff We Talked About
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
- Our impending 100th episode
- Irk-worthy gaming terms
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
- Ryan Clements – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments