PixelJunk PixelJunk PixelJunk. I can’t get Tiki dude and his little Tiki dudelets out of my head this week, since I’ve got PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD on my Vita now. I’m just about to wrap up the first island (last level’s a bit of a pain), and I’m already laying out strategies to rainbow the earlier stages.
But enough of that! Plenty more happened this week on PS.Blog, including Ryan’s Lost Planet 3 hands-on, and my Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer hands-on — we both interviewed Alastair Cornish, creative director at Splash Damage on this week’s Blogcast, by the way.
Fans of last year’s PSN SRPG Rainbow Moon, this one’s for you. You saw a spankin’ new trailer for Ubisoft’s open-word techfest Watch_Dogs, the PS.Blog team was lucky enough to play Dragon’s Crown and interview Atlus’ John Hardin about it (of course, Rey was there to get the whole thing on video), one of the strangest games in recent memory is out this month, we’ve got a bundle that’s just perfect for those of you who somehow don’t have Journey and The Unfinished Swan yet, and lots more!
What are you playing this weekend? (PixelJunk)
- I’m playing: PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD, Cloudberry Kingdom
- I’m watching: The Office (finally getting around to seasons 8 and 9)
- I’m listening to: The Unfinished Swan soundtrack, Anamanaguchi: Endless Fantasy
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- Arkham Origins Multiplayer Takes Crimefighting Online
- Rainbow Skies Coming to PS3, PS Vita in 2014
- Killzone: Mercenary MP Open Beta in Late August; Closed Beta Live Now
- inFAMOUS: Second Son: Smoke and Mirrors
- Tearaway Release Date Update
- Watch_Dogs: Don’t Miss the New Trailer
- Dragon’s Crown: Fighting Together
- Grand Theft Auto V PSN Avatars Available Now
- Vengeance is Yours Today in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Cloudberry Kingdom Lands on PSN Today
- Review: Dragon’s Crown | Destructoid
- Dragon’s Crown Review | IGN
- Custom-made Joel and Ellie plushies
- Ducktales “Duckumentary 2” and “African Mines” videos
- Dragon’s Crown review: King of brawlers
- Bioshock Infinite DLC brings it back to Rapture
- Twist in the wind with latest Tales of Xillia trailer
- BioShock Infinite DLC to include new plasmids, weapons and gear
- Aveline is ‘a bit older’ in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- BioShock Infinite’s creator on forced baptisms, meaningful violence
- XKCD’s creator shares the secrets of ‘Time,’ his 3,900-frame comic (This is what I was talking about on the Blogcast)
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments