- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Today’s show is an extra special one: Media Molecule community manager James Spafford joins us to talk Tearaway and tips for breaking into the games industry. Then we check in with Blizzard Entertainment for an update on Diablo III on PS3, including details on multiplayer and save profiles, while Evolution Studios gives us the latest dirt on PS4’s socially connected racer Driveclub.
Of course, today’s show also details the new retail and PSN releases for July 22nd, a slew of new listener letters, and a host of The Last of Us multiplayer tips. Enjoy!
Stuff We Talked About
- Diablo III on PS3
- PlayStation Store Play
- Velocity Ultra
- The Last of Us Multiplayer
- The Pulse Elite Headset and its many audio profiles
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
- James Spafford – Community Manager, Media Molecule
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments