Hype levels for GTA V are nearing capacity after the debut of the game’s first gameplay video. Speaking of videos, we got a look at just how much better the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X is going to look. Good gravy.
Ratchet & Clank are returning to their roots in Into the Nexus, Killzone: Shadow Fall’s actors and pre-order bonuses got officially detailed, you can sign up now for a chance to get into the Killzone: Mercenary closed beta, and more.
What did you play this weekend?
- I’m playing: Velocity Ultra, Hotline Miami
- I’m watching: Better Off Ted (Anybody watch this? Worth watching the whole thing?)
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 080, Special Others, The Dear Hunter
What We’re Reading
Top 10 PS.Blog Posts
- First Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Video
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Coming to PS3 This Holiday
- FINAL FANTASY X/X-2: SD vs HD Video, Pre-Order for Art Book Edition
- Killzone: Shadow Fall Actors Revealed
- June 2013 PSN Top Sellers: The Last of Us Reigns
- Killzone: Shadow Fall: OWL Drone Detailed, Pre-Order Bonuses Unveiled
- YEBIS 2 Bringing Visual Fireworks to PS4 Developers
- Killzone: Mercenary Closed Multiplayer Beta: Sign-Ups Now Live
- Tales of Xillia 2 Exclusively on PS3 in 2014
- LittleBigPlanet Update: Your New Profile Functionality Update
- PS4’s digital library lets you play your games anywhere & on anyone’s console
- How Mark Cerny became the lead architect for PS4 | Polygon
- Dev Talk: Aabs Animals available now for Vita
- This Shoot ‘Em Up With A Teleportation Twist Is Perfect On The Vita
- PlayStation Mobile Sneak Peek July 17th 2013: Hermit Crab in Space Plus 6 Other Titles
- PS3 Exclusive DuckTales Remastered Retail Box Art
- Divekick gets August 20 release date and Cross Buy support | Joystiq
- The Classics: ‘Persona 3’ | The Verge
- Cerny seeks return to PlayStation era of originality
- New version of Street Fighter 4 to be revealed at EVO 2013
- The Dungeons & Trials of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments