- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
We’re back and later than ever! PlayStation World Wide Studios of America Senior VP Scott Rohde joins the fray as we talk Metro: Last Light and The Last of Us. We also veer into Killzone Mercenary territory with new hands-on impressions (dem graphics) of the upcoming PS Vita shooter. We delve back into the ongoing discussion around the merits of popcorn entertainment, then cover the new releases (PSN and Blu-ray) for PS3 and PS Vita.
Stuff We Talked About
- A distinct lack of facial hair
- The Last of Us
- Metro: Last Light
- Killzone Mercenary
- Best PS Vita games
- Entertainment vs. Art
- A recipe! Sort of
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (don’t worry, no spoilers)
Send us questions and tips: email@example.com
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
- Scott Rohde – SVP of Product Development, Worldwide Studios America
- David Nottingham – Co-founder, Dynamighty
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments