- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
What a show we have for you kids today! Spelunky creator Derek Yu stops by to talk about his upcoming PS3 and PS Vita adventure. Then, we dip our toe into E3 with new interview focusing on some of the minds behind Doki Doki Universe and The Last Of Us at the pre-E3 Judges’ Day event in Santa Monica. Plus: New letters, a call for listener PSN Gems of the Week, and one memorable voicemail. Let’s listen in!
Stuff We Talked About
- The Last of Us
- Doki Doki Universe
- E3 Judge’s Week
- Just the right amount of movie talk
- Metro: Last Light
- Far Cry 2
Send us questions and tips: email@example.com
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
- Derek Yu – Creator, Spelunky
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments