Hey guys, I finally finished PixelJunk Eden!
Late to the party, I know, but I’m proud of that Trophy.
Speaking of Trophies, have you seen the newly updated Trophy page on PlayStation.com? Pretty slick, if I have anything to say about it. I’ve made certain my Facebook friends know I finished Eden.
I also landed the extra-shiny Platinum in new release Guacamelee! You should play this game. Like, right now.
This week, you got a look at the inner workings of Naughty Dog in their new behind-the-scenes vid for The Last of Us, we showed you some of the ludicrous new minigames coming to Frobisher Says! on Tuesday, Keiji Inafune shared some tidbits about his impending PS Vita epic Soul Sacrifice, PS.Blog Editor’s Choice pick Dishonored got some new single-player content in The Knife of Dunwall, and plenty more.
What are you playing this weekend?
- I’m playing: Guacamelee!, PixelJunk Eden, Black Ops II (Double-XP weekend!)
- I’m watching: The new Daft Punk teaser on loop
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 069
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- PS Vita System Software Update (v.2.10)
- Spring Fever Hits PSN: Four New Titles, Day-One PS Plus Discounts
- PlayStation.com’s Trophy Page Levels Up
- March 2013 PSN Top Sellers
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Explodes onto PSN April 30th
- GungHo Spring Classics: Six More PSone Imports
- PSN’s Hole-in-One Sale – Up to 50% Off Golf-Themed Games
- Guacamelee! Rolls onto PS3 and PS Vita Today
- Tearaway: Unfold a New Adventure on October 22nd
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Invades PSN Today
- REVIEW: GUACAMELEE!
- PLAYSTATION MOBILE VERSION OF SNAKE IS GETTING AN UPDATE
- GUACAMELEE! REVIEW
- PULSE Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset Review – Using Exclusive BioShock Infinite Audio Mode
- Review: Dead or Alive 5 +
- How cheesy ’80s movies shaped Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- GUACAMELEE REVIEW: BACK FROM HELL
- How 1912 high school uniforms shaped the look of Bioshock Infinite’s Elizabeth
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Double-XP Weekend
Most-Watched Video of the Week
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments