- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
We’re a bit late… but today’s show is worth the wait! Hear our post-show impressions of Wednesday’s big PS4 announcement, then stick around for on-site interviews with SCE World Wide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida, celebrated indie designer Jonathan Blow (The Witness), Oddworld Inhabitants CEO Lorne Lanning, and a moment with one devoted superfan. You’ve seen the future — now it’s time to hear it.
*Call for voicemails! What was your favorite moment in the PS4 announcement? What game grabbed your attention the most? Call us and tell us! 650-288-6706 (please keep comments short and to the point)
Stuff We Talked About
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Shuhei Yoshida – President, SCE Worldwide Studios
- Lorne Lanning – Co-founder & President, Oddworld Inhabitants
- John Hight – Production Director, Blizzard Entertainment
- Chris Metzen – Senior Vice President, Story and Franchise Development, Blizzard Entertainment
- Jonathan Blow – President, Thekla, Inc.
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments