We’re a bit late… but today’s show is worth the wait! Hear our post-show impressions of Wednesday’s big PS4 announcement, then stick around for on-site interviews with SCE World Wide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida, celebrated indie designer Jonathan Blow (The Witness), Oddworld Inhabitants CEO Lorne Lanning, and a moment with one devoted superfan. You’ve seen the future — now it’s time to hear it.
*Call for voicemails! What was your favorite moment in the PS4 announcement? What game grabbed your attention the most? Call us and tell us! 650-288-6706 (please keep comments short and to the point)
Stuff We Talked About
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Shuhei Yoshida – President, SCE Worldwide Studios
- Lorne Lanning – Co-founder & President, Oddworld Inhabitants
- John Hight – Production Director, Blizzard Entertainment
- Chris Metzen – Senior Vice President, Story and Franchise Development, Blizzard Entertainment
- Jonathan Blow – President, Thekla, Inc.
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]