A lot has changed in the world of Assassin’s Creed III… with the introduction of our first single-player episodic DLC The Tyranny of King Washington this Tuesday, we figured we should reacquaint you with the hero you thought you knew.
In the shattered reality of The Tyranny of King Washington, the events that shaped a young Mohawk warrior into the heroic Connor of AC3 never happened, thrusting a confused Ratonhnhaké:ton into a sometimes torturous, yet occasionally blissful, waking dream. Can he obliterate King Washington’s demented reign?
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:
- Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
- Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
- Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
- Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
- Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.
The Revolution was just the beginning, Assassins! Look for The Tyranny of King Washington to hit PS3 on February 19th.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments