- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Amid the fanfare of today’s long-awaited Sony Entertainment Network Online Store launch, we humbly serve up the 60th installment of PlayStation Blogcast for your listening pleasure. On today’s slightly slimmer-than-usual show, DUST 514 Executive Producer Brandon Laurino dishes on the latest dirt from the free-to-play MMO shooter’s new PSN open beta, which implements a host of sweeping graphical and gameplay enhancements (as well as those EVE Online orbital strikes you’ve been hearing so much about). Then we serve up next week’s PlayStation Store releases, tackle some new Player Tips for DmC Devil May Cry and Far Cry 3, reminisce about the 2002 launch of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and listen to your latest voicemails. Dig in and, as usual, let us know what you think!
Stuff We Talked About
Send us questions, tips, and comments: email@example.com
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Justin Massongill – PlayStation Social Media Specialist
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments