- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Ron Gilbert created classics such as The Secret of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion, cementing his legacy as one of adventure gaming’s founding fathers. On today’s show, Mr. Gilbert graciously joins us for a discussion on the origins of his upcoming PSN release The Cave (on PSN Tuesday!), the state of adventure gaming after the success of The Walking Dead, and a host of other fascinating topics. This one’s a can’t miss! We also lay out next week’s PSN releases for January 22nd, 2013, delve into new listener voicemails, discuss Ninja Theory’s new opus DmC Devil May Cry, share our all-time favorite gaming collector’s editions and much more. Listen in and let us know what you think!
Stuff We Talked About
Send us questions and tips: email@example.com
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Aram Jabbari – PlayStation PR Manager
- Ron Gilbert – Creator of The Cave
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments