- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Today’s show is a fun, fluid affair — a welcome change of pace after the last few industrial-strength PlayStation Blogcast episodes. We bring in our LATAM PlayStation.Blog brother in arms Lorenzo Grajales to discuss gaming in Latin America and tips for breaking into gaming social media. Then we outline next week’s North American PlayStation Store lineup (it’s practically bursting at the seams with new games, add-ons, and demos) before deploying a literal barrage of voice mail questions, tips, and comments. It’s a fun, fun show and I give it my highest rating ever: seven thumbs up.
Oh, and I finally finished a game. Yep, that game. Now leave me alone! :P
Stuff We Talked About
PlayStation.Blog Latin America DOOM Classic Complete Guacamelee PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune Persona 4: Golden
Send us questions and tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Lorenzo Grajales – Manager, PlayStation.Blog LATAM
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments