- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Today’s show was a delight. Not only were we graced with the inimitable presence of GamesRadar Reviews Editor Sterling McGarvey, we had a lot of time to talk about games. Big games (Assassin’s Creed III), small games (the fascinating PID), fast games (Vanquish), slow games (XCOM: Enemy Unknown), thinking-man’s games (Portal 2 In Motion), twitch games (When Vikings Attack), even unfinished games (The Unfinished Swan).
Videogames. What would we do without ’em? Probably read a book like some kind of savage.
In other news, we’re rapidly approaching the Blogcast‘s one-year anniversary. Have any ideas for the big day? Leave them in the comments and mark your calendars for November 15th!
Stuff We Talked About
PID Portal 2 In Motion When Vikings Attack Rygar Assassin’s Creed III and Liberation XCOM: Enemy Unknown Need for Speed Most Wanted Breaking into Videogame Criticism
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Jeff Rubenstein – PlayStation Sr. Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Account Support Manager
- Sterling McGarvey – Reviews Editor, Games Radar
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments