- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
With a new PSN indie innovator fluttering in the wild, we spend today’s show discussing The Unfinished Swan, how it compares to Journey, and games with “mystique.” I also geek out on XCOM: Enemy Unknown (seriously, it’s good), Nick talks about his early experiences with Dishonored, and look forward to next week’s release of Assassin’s Creed III (with the PS3-exclusive Benedict Arnold four-mission arc) and Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation for PS Vita.
We also ladle out steaming spoonfuls of next week’s PSN releases, share a bevy of Listener Queries™ and Player Tips, pluck a sparkling new PSN Gem from the raw earth, and serve up another one of Nick’s confounding Mystery Themes. Who are you to resist?
Stuff We Talked About
The Unfinished Swan Journey XCOM: Enemy Unknown Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation for PS Vita Assassin’s Creed III
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Sr. Product Evaluator
- Rey Gutierrez – PlayStation “Creator of Awesome”
- Justin Massongill – Social Media Specialist
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments