- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Next week’s release of Borderlands 2 is weighing awfully heavily on our minds! In today’s very special interview, we invite Gearbox Software Creative Director Paul Hellquist to answer a battery of questions from Jeff, myself, and you. We touch on just about everything: the game’s vastly enhanced variety, co-op improvements, weapon manufacturers, questing, level caps, DLC, and much more. If you’re dying for next Tuesday, this is one interview you won’t want to miss.
Then we shift gears to another one of fall 2012’s hottest releases with Dishonored in our new interview with Arkane Studios Co-Director Raf Colantonio. Mr. Colantonio provides copious insight into the creative process behind this thinking-man’s FPS, whether it’s the importance of allowing players to choose between lethal and nonlethal tactics or how the game’s macabre atmosphere infests every square inch of its dark, dank world.
Of course, we also share next week’s upcoming North American PSN release lineup, answer a boatload of Player Queries™, and serve up another Mystery Theme stumper. Good stuff, I swear! Now click that succulent-looking play button up above.
Stuff We Talked About
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Jeff Rubenstein – PlayStation Sr. Social Media Manager
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments