Persona 4 Golden. It’s so hot right now. It’s Japan’s hottest PS Vita game of all time, selling more than twice as many units as the next bestselling title. In the weeks following P4G’s release, PS Vita hardware sales in Japan saw a dramatic spike, larger than at any time since the start of the year.
Perhaps it’s because the original Persona 4 became such a phenomenon, winning tremendous critical acclaim and adoration from consumers. It could also be because Golden, the enhanced and expanded PS Vita version of the game, dramatically improves on the beloved RPG classic in so many gosh darn ways.
Did you know I speak PS Vita? True story. I can hear yours from here, musing aloud, longing for something amazing; it’s practically begging to be loved. It wants copious oodles of Persona and it wants said oodles right now. It wants 100+ hours of interacting with fleshed out, sharply written characters. It yearns for a rich world to get lost in, for intense battles, for blazing fast load times. Translation: your PS Vita has a fever, and the only prescription, is more Persona 4 Golden.
We hear your PS Vitas, PS.Blog amis. (That means “friends” in French… Don’t ask me how I know that; I took four years of Spanish in high school.)
We hear them, and we’re answering.
We’re proud to announce Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition, a very special and very limited set of collectibles for the hardcore Persona and/or PS Vita fan. Japan’s biggest PS Vita game ever deserves an extra fine greeting as it reaches North American shores in one of the coolest special editions we’ve ever put together.
Every one of the ONLY 10,000 COPIES of the Premium Edition will include:
- The game: One of the best RPGs of all time is bigger and better than ever before, enhanced to take full advantage of the power of PS Vita.
- Hori Hard Pouch: Sturdily crafted and stylishly customized, this case has a flap for storing PS Vita cards that also guards the screen.
- Hori Face Cover: Offers lightweight yet effective protection without blocking any major ports, meaning you don’t have to take it off to play!
- Protective Skin: Adorns your PS Vita with the stylish, vibrant aesthetics of Persona 4 Golden and also includes eight matching character wallpapers. This same skin is being offered in limited quantities as a bonus for fans who pre-order P4G at participating retailers.
- Stickers: Featuring some of the popular stars of Persona 4, these stickers can be used to decorate anything you can think of!
Devotees may recognize these items as the same ones made available in Japan, and they’d be right! These are exactly the same special set of accessories made by Hori for the Japanese game, down to the use of the overseas title, Persona 4 The Golden.
The Solid Gold Premium Edition will not be remanufactured. We’re projecting it will sell out and very likely in short order, so if you’re interested in owning a huge piece of ATLUS gaming history, pre-ordering from a participating retailer is highly advised!
Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition ($69.99 MSRP) releases this holiday season alongside the standard version of the game, both exclusively for PS Vita. If you’re not compelled by the Premium Edition, remember that you can still get a free protective PS Vita skin with a pre-order at a participating retailer. (Please note supplies for these are limited too.) For more info about P4G, visit www.atlus.com/p4g.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments