- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS here
- Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)
Welcome to episode 037, and what must surely be our lamest podcast title yet! On today’s show, we compare our experiences with Queasy Games’ brilliant musical platformer Sound Shapes: You’ll hear about the advantages of playing on PS Vita versus PS3, first experiences with the level editor, and why it’s critical — critical! — to wear headphones. There are no big-name guests on today’s show, just four grown men who play video games and enjoy them.
Per usual, we also share first details on next Tuesday’s North American PSN release list, plus new player questions, new tips, and a hand-plucked PSN Gem of the Week. And since Nick recently completed Mass Effect 3, we reserve the final 20 minutes of the show for a no-holds barred spoilercast. Listen in and let us know what you think. We’ll see you next week at Gamescom!
Stuff We Talked About
Sound Shapes Persona 3 Portable (PSP/Vita) @AskPlayStation PlayStation Blog Share – DualShock ideas From Dust Mass Effect 3: Leviathan Papo & Yo Borderlands 2 Dyad Catherine Soul Edge Mass Effect 3 (Spoilercast)
- Sid Shuman – PlayStation Social Media Manager
- Jeff Rubenstein – PlayStation Sr. Social Media Manager
- Rey Gutierrez – PlayStation Sr. Social Media Specialist
- Nick Suttner – PlayStation Sr. Product Evaluator
[Editor’s note: PSN game release dates are subject to change without notice. Game details are gathered from press releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]
- Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music. Special thanks to Astro Gaming headsets for providing audio gear.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments