- I’m playing: Mass Effect 3 (and little else, I’m afraid)
- I’m watching: The Wire: Season 2, “Kara,” The Walking Dead
- I’m reading: The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor
- I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 015: GDC Blowout, David Cage Talks Kara, PSN’s Next Wave
Game Developers Conference has officially ended for another year (sob), but we’re still preparing game demo videos and hands-on impressions to release in the weeks to come (yay!). It was a rowdy week for announcements with unveiling of Assassin’s Creed III, a tauntingly vague introduction for PSN gem Datura, a long-awaited release date for Sorcery, and news of a massive Starhawk Beta upgrade.
But that wasn’t all: This week also saw the announcement of a PlayStation SXSW community meetup and tournament, a trilogy of Unit 13 training videos, new video demonstrations for Sound Shapes, PixelJunk 4am and Music Unlimited for PS Vita, a new Armored Core V strategy video focusing on customization and boss fights, blindfold battles on a new episode of The Tester 3, and official word from Capcom on Street Fighter X Tekken’s PS3-exclusive characters.
Most-Watched Video of the Week: “Kara” Tech Demo by Quantic Dreams
The 10 Most-Viewed Posts of the Week
- MotorStorm RC Driving to PS Vita for FREE, Courtesy of Scion
- DUST 514 Will Be Free to Play on PlayStation 3
- PlayStation Store Update
- PlayStation Plus in March: Early Journey Access, Free Sly Cooper, Street Fighter and More
- 2012 PSN Gamers’ Choice Awards – And The Winners Are…
- “Kara” is Not Quantic Dream’s Next Game (But You May Wish it Was)
- Mass Effect 3 Available Tomorrow, Download it Tonight
- Assassin’s Creed III’s First Trailer
- Journey Early Access and Pre-Order Program
- How to Acquire Street Fighter X Tekken’s Exclusive PS3 Characters
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments