It’s a whole new year, and around here that means: It’s time for CES.
The 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show will be held this coming week, with the Sony press conference taking place tomorrow evening (5pm Pacific time). As we did last year, we’ll be streaming the press event live into the PlayStation Blog. While some game publishers are always in attendance, CES isn’t nearly as game-centric as E3 or Gamescom, and so you’re more likely to see updated impressions of Q1 games than you are to hear earth-shattering announcements. That said, we’ll be featuring PS Vita at CES, so look for new coverage on the PS Blog later this week.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of January 2, 2012)
- Toys’R’Us has Rayman Origins for $20 with free shipping – Destructoid
- Amy’s PlayStation 3 price to be decided by Facebook poll – Destructoid
- Noby Noby Boy reaches Uranus – Shacknews.com
- Parasite Eve Storyboards Slip Out – Siliconera
- Escape Plan Before Sony Brought It To Vita (Plus Dark Fairytale Game Concept Art) – Siliconera
- dust 514 closed beta signup now live – EVE Insider | Dev Blog
- Trine 2 Review – PlayStation 3 Review at IGN
- The House of the Dead 3 and 4 Coming to PSN – PlayStation 3 News at IGN
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus added to North America’s Vita launch lineup – Joystiq
- Media Molecule: We must continue taking risks – Game Development | News by Develop
- Sonic CD Review – GameSpot.com
- An orchestral ‘Journey’ for thatgamecompany’s new video game – USA Today
- PlayStation Move Game Guide – VGBlogger
- Uncharted Vita: The Art of Treasure Hunting – IGN
- 5 Family-Friendly Features of PlayStation Vita – Wired.com
- Review: The Playstation 3D Display Lets You Bring All Of Your Friends – TechCrunch
- Best of the PS3 in 2011 – YouTube
- Sony PlayStation Vita review (Japan) | The Verge
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments