It’s been a fun week; in case you missed it, we dropped by IGN’s Podcast Beyond #200, where we shared the joy of UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer, and I extolled the virtues of Galaga Legions DX, which I’ve been enjoying since Tuesday. My lil brother is in town from the East Coast, so it’s been fun catching up on Castle Crashers PSN, which I had never gotten the chance to really dive into. It’s fun, and filled with potty humor. Perfection.
What are you playing this weekend?
Next up for PlayStation (and this Blog): We’ll be heading out to Old World Europe at the end of the week for Gamescom. Expect a full slate of updates once the show kicks off.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of August 1, 2011)
- Free Sub-Zero Skins Ice-Sliding To Mortal Kombat Next Week – Siliconera
- Quick Look: No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise – Giant Bomb
- Nathan Drake is the Penguin… wait, what? – Destructoid
- Ico: Castle In The Mist Novel Releases This Month – Siliconera
- According to a Cake, Catherine Sold 200,000 Units its First Week – Giant Bomb
- Ryu and Ken Go To Town In This Unbelievable Stop-Motion Street Fighter Short – Kotaku
- Arkedo Series jumps from XBLIG to PSN – Joystiq
- How Sony Keeps Pumping Out PS3 Exclusives – IGN
- Feature: PlayStation Vita Uncovered – ComputerAndVideoGames.com
- The Case for Investing $20 Million into PlayStation Network – Giant Bomb
- Sony: Use Vita as a PS3 controller – Eurogamer.net
- Sucker Punch on Sony sale – GameSpot
- How One of Gaming’s Coolest Studios Helped a Dude Get Married – Kotaku
- Square Enix Nabs Rights To True Crime: Hong Kong From Activision – Gamasutra
- Catherine: Real Player Choice Finally Arrives – PlayStation 3 Feature at IGN
- iOS Hit Great Little War Game Confirmed For Vita, Sony Working Hard With Indies – PushSquare.com
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments