With the MLB All-Star break looming this week, we’ve hit the unofficial midpoint of the Summer. Look for an MLB 11 The Show-powered preview of the ASG later this week.
We’ve included a story about Battlefield 3’s classes below; we actually got to go hands-on with the PS3 version of the game this week. Unfortunately, that’s all I can say for another week or so, but when that embargo expires, look for Sid’s and my impressions right here.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of July 4, 2011)
- Hands-on: Use gravity to pummel space pirates in Rochard – Destructoid
- DICE details the four classes in Battlefield 3 – Destructoid
- No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise — The Basics – IGN
- Gatling Gears PS3 Review – GameSpot.com
- Arcana Heart 3 PS3 Review – GameSpot.com
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair Hitting PSN – IGN
- Journey Turns Strangers Into Friends in Odd, Desolate Landscape | GameLife – Wired.com
- Sony: PS Vita our most dev-friendly platform yet – Develop
- PS Vita’s most intriguing titles: Little Deviants, Sound Shapes and Gravity – A+E Interactive
- Nice new concept art for PS Vita game Gravity – Destructoid
- First Steps: Impressions of the ‘Journey’ Multiplayer Beta – Techland
- EA Sports, Great Clips and Sony Giving Away the Ultimate Gaming Makeover – VGBlogger
- Uncharted 3 Leaves Players Wanting More – WSJ
- Sony Ranked Asia’s Most Valued Brand – WSJ
- How Cole Joined The Street Fighter X Tekken Roster – Siliconera
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments