To show our appreciation to all you Killzone fans, we will be holding a “March for Helghan II Sweepstakes,” where you have a chance to win a Killzone 3 Limited Helghast Edition just for playing Killzone 3 online multiplayer. Starting Friday, March 25th (that’s tomorrow!) and running through Sunday, April 10th, we’ll be giving away 10 Limited Helghast Editions each day for 17 straight days. Members of the Killzone 3 team will log on to PlayStation Network throughout the sweepstakes and randomly select players in multiplayer matches. We will not select players more than once during the sweepstakes, and will notify winners via the email address associated with their PSN account.
So, log on and play Killzone 3 online multiplayer for a chance to win! Check out the full rules below.
See you online!
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter this contest if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry.
KILLZONE 3 MARCH FOR HELGHAN II SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Void outside the 50 United States and District of Columbia and where prohibited.
By participating in the Killzone®3 March for Helghan II Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Killzone 3 March for Helghan II Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins March 25, 2011 at 9:00AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on April 10, 2011 at 11:59PM PST (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Internet access, a PlayStation®Network account, a PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and a copy of the Killzone 3 game is required to enter this Promotion. To create an account go to the PlayStation®Network menu from a PS3™ XMB and choose “Sign up for PlayStation®Network”. Create an account by entering the required information. Once an account has been created, Entrants should log on to the PlayStation®Network and go to the PlayStation Store, sign in with your PlayStation Network ID and play the Killzone 3 Multiplayer game mode. Each time you play the Killzone 3 Mulitplayer game you are automatically entered into the drawing.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Entrants may play the Killzone 3 Mulitplayer game as many times as they like during the Promotion Period but may only win once. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute regarding registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZE: Ten (10) winning Entrants will be selected each day for a total of 140 winning Entrants in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for each day during the Promotion Period to each receive a copy of the Killzone 3 Limited Helghast Edition game. Entries are good only for the day of entry and will not carry over to any remaining days. Approximate retail value is (“ARV”) $199.99. Please allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize is unavailable. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION:
7.1. Winner Notification: Drawings for all 14 days will be held approximately between April 25-29, 2011. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Sponsor will notify each winning Entrant via the email address given when they signed up for their PSN account. Each potential winning Entrant must respond to Sponsor’s notification within 7 days to claim their prize. If a potential winning Entrant does not respond within this time period, Sponsor may select an alternate winning Entrant from a daily pool of 20 back-up entries and notify those potential winning Entrants per the process described above. Prizes will only be awarded to those back-up Entrants who have responded to Sponsor’s notification within 7 days to claim their prize. All prizes not claimed from the back-up Entrants will not be awarded.
7.2. Required Documentation: The potential winning entrant must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Sponsor must receive the completed Affidavit within 7 days of the date stated on the notification correspondence or Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entrant. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agent’s use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant.
10. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release the Promotion Entities from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
13. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Each of the parties hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Mateo, California and waives any claim that is not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
14. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Killzone®3 March for Helghan II Sweepstakes”, Attn: SCEA-PSN, 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by May 15, 2011.
15. SPONSOR: Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd, Foster City, CA 94404.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments