It’s been nearly a week since we debuted our redesign, and I hope you’re enjoying the new look of PlayStation.Blog. We’re working on hammering out a few bugs, but for the most part, it seems the changes have gone over relatively well. Know that we’ll be continuing to monitor what’s working and what’s not, and will continue to iterate the experience as best we can.
On a somewhat related not, you can now find this post – in progress – any day of the week. Find the What We Read section in the scrolling red boxes on the front page to see the list of links as we add them throughout the week.
Or add our own links to the discussion via the comments below. Thanks!
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of March 14, 2011)
- Slam Bolt Scrappers – Penny Arcade
- Final Mass Effect 2 Mission Dated – IGN
- Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Review for PSP – GameSpot
- A Shooter’s Guide to PlayStation Move – vgblogger.com
- Heavy Rain reigns at video game Baftas – BBC News
- SOCOM 4 Hands-on Preview: A Bloody Good Time – PlayStation Universe
- Sony’s Tretton on Gaming Experience – CNBC.com
- Sony’s Tretton Interview About Gaming Unit, March 10 – Bloomberg
- Sony Encouraging Female Game Developers Through Scholarship – Yahoo! News
- Sony’s Education – MCV
- Sony’s Marks: ‘Doesn’t Make Sense’ To Ditch Traditional Gamepad – Gamasutra
- PlayStation Comes to South By Southwest – PSNation.org
- In-Game – Video game giants give big for quake relief – msnbc.com
- Stars Kickback with PlayStation at SXSW Festival – OK! Magazine
- Five Stunning LittleBigPlanet 2 User-Created Levels – PlayStation Universe
- MLB 11: The Show Review – PlayStation Universe
- I Bought PlayStation Plus and It’s Worth Every Penny – Loot Ninja
- MLB 11 The Show is Still The Finest in the Field – Kotaku
- Ratchet & Clank All 4 One features 3D – Joystiq
- Valve’s Erik Wolpaw on Portal 2’s difficulty, PS3 Steam features – Joystiq
- New Settings Highlight The Show’s Good Cause – Kotaku
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments