Fellow Americans, I hope you’re enjoying your long President’s Day weekend. I ran into a Canadian colleague earlier this week at our Motorstorm Apocalypse event (video upcoming), and while she was unable to explain “Family Day” to me, I’m glad you’ll likely have time off as well.
Tuesday’s a holiday in its own right around the PlayStation offices: Killzone 3 launch day. I’m currently playing through the campaign utilizing the PlayStation Move. As a longtime console shooting fan, I was a bit hesitant to try out the new controls, but they’re accurate enough to earn me the “Eagle Eye – Every Sniper Rifle bullet is a kill” Trophy the very first time I picked up a sniper rifle. And I do enjoy stabbing the Move controller forward to engage a brutal melee.
I expect a lively debate about what settings are the best with Move controls post release. If you want my suggestion, I go with a max vertical dead zone, and zero horizontal, turning the sensitivity all the way down, and the rotation speed at about 40%. Been working well for me so far!
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of February 14, 2011)
- MLB The Show 2011 interview with Sony’s Scott McCarthy – GamerFitNation.com
- End of Open Beta – Killzone.com
- A Million Demo Downloads Unlocks Dragon Age II Prizes – Kotaku
- Dance on Broadway comes to the PS3 with Move support – Destructoid
- Hold On To Your PS3: Sony Not Developing PS4 Yet – Techland
- Killzowned in Toronto – KZ3 Canadian Launch Event – PSNStores
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon – MLB 11 The Show with Joe Mauer (2/15/11) – NBC.com
- Killzone 3 Move Tips – PSNation.org
- Mass Effect 2 for PS3 Video Review – G4tv.com
- Vote or Die: PSN’s Best – PS3 Feature at IGN
- Batman: Arkham City Gotham on Lockdown – PlayStation 3 Feature at IGN
- PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Review – Gear Review at IGN
- Sandwich Monday: The Kevin Butler – NPR.org
- Sony’s undead game console: PlayStation 2 sales hit 150M after 10 years – VentureBeat
- Killzone 3 chocolate and army men make our day special – Destructoid
- Xperia Play’s Specs Break Down Battery Life, In-Box Freebies and More – Kotaku
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments