The MLG Pro Circuit Finals are coming to Dallas, Texas this weekend with the best players in both Modern Warfare 2 and Tekken 6 battling for supremacy — and only on PS3. This time around, event spectators will have the chance to compete online in the Killzone 3 online multiplayer beta and get hands on with PlayStation Move and stereoscopic 3D!
If you can’t make it to the event, you can watch both competitions online at MLGpro.com. Admission is $25 for spectators (i.e. if you’re not competing in the pro circuit), but we here at PlayStation know times are tough. That’s why we’re giving away 50 passes! All you need to do is email your information (name, date of birth, address, and phone #) to PlayStationSweeps@gmail.com (include a +1 if you’re bringing a guest). Tickets are first come, first served! Get ‘em while you can! As always, I’ll be at the booth so come say ‘hi!’ I hope to see you all at the event!
Stop by the PlayStation Booth at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas to play and compete in Killzone 3, Sports Champions, The Fight: Lights Out and Time Crisis: Razing Storm on PlayStation Move.
2201 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
The PlayStation booth will be open for business during the following hours:
- Friday: 1:30pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday- MW2 Pregame Show at 10:45am CT, followed by six matches—including the Championships—with broadcast commentary from Fwiz and Hastr0.
- Online Multiplayer: Didn’t get into the beta? Want to see what all the hype is about? This is your chance to play in the Killzone 3 Online MP Beta
- Single Player Campaign: Offered in stereoscopic 3D
- Fabulous prizes: Limited edition Killzone 3 swag bags, Killzone 3 Beta codes, and more!
We’ll be hosting tons of daily competitions including a ‘decathlon’ across all of these killer PlayStation Move titles:
- Single-player races in stereoscopic 3D!
Modern Warfare 2 and Tekken 6 Pro Circuit Finals
- Friday & Saturday -Tekken 6 Live competitions throughout the day; Finals are at 9:15pm CT on Saturday
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments