There are a crazy amount of games coming out over the next few weeks (and, well, months), so I’m feverishly trying to finish up my unbeaten campaigns. With any luck, I’ll finish up Mafia II today (loving the story and voice acting in that one) in between football watching and PSP sessions of Valkyria Chronicles II.
Rey will be by with the full list of upcoming PS3, PSP, and PSN games later this afternoon. What have you been playing this weekend?
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of September 20, 2010)
- Dead Space Extraction for PlayStation 3 – Preview – G4tv.com
- Netflix on PS3 Impressions – PS3 Preview at IGN
- PS3 Games of Fall 2010 – PS3 Feature at IGN
- Latest Explodemon trailer looks, er… explosive? – Destructoid
- Q-Games’ Dylan Cuthbert considering PixelJunk Monsters 2 – Joystiq
- PSP Games of Fall 2010 – PSP Feature at IGN
- Sony: Perfect Accuracy Can Make Motion Games ‘Unplayable’ – GameLife
- Time Crisis: Razing Storm goes gold – GameSpot
- Zero Punctuation on Zero Regulation – Video Game Voters Network
- Dead Space 2 multiplayer beta invites going out to PS3 fans – Joystiq
- Space Invaders Infinity Gene Review for PlayStation 3 – GameSpot
- The Playstation and Me: Scott Rohde, Part 1 – Techland – TIME.com
- Trinity: Souls of Zill ‘Oll Coming In First Quarter Of 2011 – Siliconera
- Tumble Review for PlayStation 3 – GameSpot
- The Fashion Imperative – Penny Arcade!
- Deal North: Cheap PS3 RPGs – Destructoid
- No poop to scoop when your kid’s first pet is digital – Technolog
- The Playstation and Me: Evan Wells, Part 1 – Techland – TIME.com
- Getting a Move On – NBC Bay Area
- ‘Gran Turismo 5’ Is Only Six Weeks Away – NYTimes.com
- Hands-On: Deft Visuals, Deep Gameplay Make Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll an RPG to Watch – GameLife
- Designing PlayStation Move – Edge Magazine
- Virtua Tennis 4 TGS 2010 Preview – G4tv.com
- This Week in Game Deals: PlayStation Move Edition (September 19th-September 25th) – G4tv.com
- Interview for John Daly’s Prostroke Golf – UGDB
- Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida – gamesindustry.biz
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments