With the US unfortunately out of the World Cup, we can now return to our true national pastime: gaming. This week will see the launch of PlayStation Plus, as well as the release of Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip (first review linked below). On the blog, we’ll have more details on those, hear more about Journey and The Sly Collection, and continue rolling out developer interviews that we shot at E3.
And here are this week’s links!
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of June 21, 2010)
- Pick Your Patapon 3 Superhero – Siliconera
- Sony Celebrates Five Million PSN Accounts With Commemorative Candy – Siliconera
- Interview: Scott Pilgrim production manager Marc-Andre Boivin – Joystiq
- Medal of Honor PS3 Multiplayer Beta Patch Released – G4tv.com
- Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip Review – IGN
- Support Your World Cup Side in Uncharted 2 Multiplayer – Kotaku
- Why Sony’s Sorcery Moved Us – Kotaku
- Sony’s Susan Panico on the Move, 3-D Gaming, and the Future of the PlayStation Network – Fast Company
- Video Game Review – Joe Danger – Gamervision
- Video: E3 2010 Gran Turismo 5 Producer Kazunori Yamauchi Exclusive Interview – GTChannel
- EA’s Love Affair With PlayStation 3 – IGN
- E3 2010: Sony Move Tech Demo – IGN
- Toy Story 3: The Videogame Review – IGN
- SCE’s Yoshida: ‘Almost All’ Sony Studios Working With 3D – Gamasutra
- New Lost Planet 2 Killzone Helghast Skins Available on PS3 – Capcom Unity
- E3 Hands-On: Twisted Metal – gamrReview
- Preview: Fat Princess 1.06 & Fat Roles DLC – Joystiq
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Review – Gamervision
- E3 10: Hideo Kojima is a man of the people – Destructoid
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments