Can you believe that E3 is less than 2 months away? While, of course, most E3 goings on are kept top secret, I’m happy to share one bit of info today: we will be throwing another PlayStation.Blog meetup during the event. Currently, I’m targeting Sunday afternoon (June 13th), in the Downtown LA area. We’ll, of course, confirm all the details on the Blog 7-10 days in advance, as per usual.
Many of you have been asking about this, so I wanted to let you all know… yeah – it’s on!
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of April 12, 2010)
- Planet MiniGolf offers a lot for a small price – Destructoid
- PlayStation Store Update Day Moving in May – Shacknews
- Would the Real Version of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Stand Up? – IGN
- Enormous Uncharted 2 artbook is a costly relic – Joystiq
- Review: The Red Star PSP – VGBlogger.com
- March big for PlayStation 3 – Variety
- PSN Thursday no more: say hello to PSN Tuesday and Wednesday – Joystiq
- Sony’s PlayStation Network Director on Using Exclusive Content to Compete – Fast Company
- 3D Dot Game Heroes Review – IGN
- Q&A with United Front Games’ Dan Sochan on ModNation Racers – Examiner.com
- Persona 3 Portable video recaps classic gameplay – Joystiq
- Demon’s Souls Sells Triple What Atlus USA Expected – Siliconera
- The 3D Dot Game Heroes Character Atlus Forgot To Add – Siliconera
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PSP Hands-On – IGN
- News: Crysis 2 PS3 ‘performs better than 360 version’ – ComputerAndVideoGames.com
- Can Sony ‘Move’ hardcore gamers? – msnbc.com
- Excuse Me, Do You Have God of War III? – Kotaku
- How Many PS3s Have Been Sold In Japan? – Kotaku
- MGS: Peace Walker gets swanky new toy – Destructoid
- Freekscape: Escape from Hell Review – IGN
- Study: PS3 Has Highest Percentage Of Connected Consoles – Gamasutra
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Collector’s Edition costs $50, includes ‘exclusive artbook’ – Joystiq
- Interview: Will ‘Cyrus’ Powers, winner of The Tester – Joystiq
- Sony: Move Targeted Equally At Core And Casual – Edge Online
- PlayStation Move sub-controller hits FCC, will be named Navigation Controller – Engadget
Oh, and this.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments