- LittleBigPlanet: This Week in DLC — The Chinese New Year and V-Day costumes are back, plus a look ahead at what’s to come in the DLC world of LBP.
- MAG Developer Tips: Suppression — Kicking off almost three weeks of MAG developer videos with Suppression mode! Get tips straight from Zipper in this great series of vids.
- Win a Penny Arcade T-Shirt with White Knight Chronicles! — If you answered these ten White Knight questions correctly, well, you might win a little Penny Arcade apparel.
- UNCHARTED 2 Soundtrack in Stores Today — The UNCHARTED 2 soundtrack is officially in stores, and you can get a taste of three previously unreleased tracks in the posts from Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer.
- MAG Developer Tips: Sabotage — Number two in the series talks about Sabotage mode. Producer Alan Van Slyke describes the first mode to that puts you against another PMC.
- Heavy Rain Demo Forecasted for Thursday — Well, it’s officially out, so what do you think? You get two full chapters in this demo.
- Peruse Yakuza 3’s Pre-order Bonuses — What do you get when you pre-order Yakuza 3? 4 pieces of DLC will be packed into the game via a special code card, and more…
- MAG Developer Tips: Acquisition — By my count, we’re on to number three, Acquisition. Designer Joe Maris talks about the design of the character advancement system and more.
- This Week in PlayStation Home: Valentine’s Day Events Galore, Warhawk Apartment, Mardi Gras Items & More! — The title is pretty much self-explanatory, but we’ve got a couple videos for you to peep inside. So it’s definitely worth the click-through.
- MLB 10: The Show – Real Time Presentation Mode — This game just continues to blow us all away. Check out the newest mode, Real Time Presentation. It really can’t get any closer to a real game than this.
- Download The Tester Preview Show on PlayStation Network Today — Get a special preview episode of The Tester, only on PSN.
- MAG Developer Tips: Domination — Number four and a lot more to go. Today it’s Domination from Zipper’s Chief Software Architect and Ultimate Frisbee lover, Nate Klee.
- New God of War III Pre-Order Bonus and Trailer — Did you catch the trailer on GameTrailers? My late-night schedule’s free ever since Conan went of the air, *sigh*
- PlayStation Comics Store Update — Tank Girl, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men, Wolverine and oh yeah, Scrooge McDuck and the Witchy Business. Yes, you heard me right. Don’t make me sing the Duck Tales theme song!
- MLB 10: The Show Debuts on GameTrailers TV Tonight! — Another GTTV debut, with MLB 10: The Show! So much going for this game, it’s insane.
- Thank You for a Great 2009 — A thank you message from Jack Tretton for a huge 2009!
- PlayStation Store Update — Go get the Heavy Rain demo right now! Seriously, go!
- God of War III Vengeance Trailer — Z.O.M.G. ‘Nuff said.
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — Catch new Sports Illustrated content, plus Couples Retreat and much more.
- Final Fantasy XIII: Your Questions Answered — Jeff and I talk to Final Fantasy XIII’s producer, director and battle director, who answer your questions.
- MAG Developer Tips: The Skill Tree — Jason Olander drops the knowledge on MAG’s skill tree system to teach you how to make a better character.
Courtesy of Jeremy Dunham
- MAG Developer Tips: The Skill Tree – Our resident “designer in rock,” Jason Olander, drops knowledge on how to build a better character.
- MAG Developer Tips: Domination – Zipper’s Chief Software Architect and Ultimate Frisbee lover, Nate Klee, teaches you the trade of 256.
- MAG Developer Tips: Acquisition – Ultra-bearded designer, Joe Maris, provides plenty of tricks for our 128-player mode.
- MAG Developer Tips: Sabotage – Though he has more tires in his office than on his car, producer Alan Van Slyke has plenty of Sabotage tips.
- MAG Developer Tips: Suppression – Lead designer, CJ Heine, opens up our new Zip-Tip series with helpful wisdom for beginners.
- Which MAG PMC is Right for You? – Take this personality test to find out where you belong.
Courtesy of Arne Meyer
- UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves soundtrack in stores – If you like physical media, like that compact disc thing I’ve been hearing about, then you’ll be thrilled to know that Greg Edmonson’s original soundtrack to UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves was released on CD this week. Check the post for a link back here to the PlayStation.blog for streaming previews of 3 previously unreleased tracks. There’s also a link to an online store where you can grab the new tracks via digital download if you already have the soundtrack.
- Title Update 1.05: Experimental weekend poll results revealed – The first in our short series about the upcoming Title Update 1.05 reveals the poll results of our Experimental Weekend from December 2009. There’s no shortage of debate about the results or what we should do about it, but we provide a little insight of what the poll helped us decide.
- Title Update 1.05: More details about the upcoming update – The second in our short series about the Upcoming Title Update 1.05 reveals updates to the penalty system we implemented for players who leave a match early, detection and removal of flagrantly AFK players, fixes for the Level and Skill Rank reset and more.
- Title Update 1.05: IGN’s exclusive reveal of our upcoming DLC – Just when you thought we’d go for a third post in our series about Title Update 1.05… well you’d be partly right. At first we ship you off to IGN to get the details of our new maps, new skins, new Trophies and new Medals. But if you read on, you’ll find out that the Medals will come as part of the Title Update 1.05 release, which we let you know comes out on Monday, February 15.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments