We’re excited to see all the creative juices stirring around our recent update to the LittleBigPlanet MacArthur Foundation Game Changers Competition. Looking through the forums/comments/e-mails, there were a lot of questions so we decided to put together a quick FAQ to set the record straight.
- The official submission page just went live so head on over and submit your ideas.
- One submission per applicant
- Highly recommended: Within the brief product description, include your PSN ID and previously created levels so we can reference your past levels as part of the judging.
- On the submission page, there is a section for proposed budgets. For the LittleBigPlanet Game Changers Competition, the awards have been pre-budgeted to $5,000 for each level. Depending on your proposal, you could propose a series of levels, say 10, and increase the proposed budget to a maximum of $50,000 ($5k per level). So please budget your LBP levels accordingly.
- Along with the updated site is a new Eligibility Page.
- This competition is a global competition, so all LBP’ers can enter – but note, special rules apply for applicants outside the US so be sure to visit the Eligibility Page above.
- Main applicants must be 18 years of age or over, but you CAN be below the minimum age and still contribute as personnel to the project.
If you have any further questions, feel free to chime in on the comments and we’ll work with the MacArthur Foundation to clarify any confusion.
Hope this helps.