- Coming to PSN this Week: New High Velocity Bowling Characters and Ball Packs — Two new characters (Ginger and Jarvis), plus a couple new ball packs to take your game up a notch.
- ModNation Racers Beta Starts December 18 + Character Creation Walkthrough #2 — The second in our series of ModNation Racers walkthrough video, this time with Rob from United Front Games showing you the basics of creating decals (or dekuls if you’re north of the border) in the character creation mode.
- Yakuza 3 Marches West — It’s finally official. Yakuza 3’s coming to the PS3 in March of next year.
- PS3 3.15 System Software Update — It’s an optional update that lets you transfer data between two PS3s, along with adding minis support to the PS3.
- DC Universe Online Animation Contest Starts Today — Get involved with the DCUO Animation Contest and win cash, among other prizes!
- The Saboteur Available Today for PS3 – Get Familiar with the Characters — The Saboteur’s out now, and Tom French is back to give some background on each of the game’s main characters.
- Holiday Celebrations Come to PlayStation Home + MotorStorm, Dead Space 2, and Diner Dash — Your weekly Home update courtesy of Locust_Star, with a holiday celebration, the MotorStorm: Pacific Rift personal space and more!
- PixelJunk Shooter and So Much More — It’s a good week, my friends. PixelJunk Shooter is probably in your hands right now…
- Join us in LA for a PlayStation.Blog VGA 2009 Meet-up and Viewing Party! — As you read this, I’m leavin’ on a jet plane, LA bound. There’ll be some Naughty Dogs appearing, along with some other surprises, as usual! Hope to see you there!!
- Kurulin Fusion for PSP Available Today on PSN — A cool music-driven PSP puzzle game for $4.99. Hit the video for a little gameplay preview.
- SOCOM: Confrontation Patch 1.60 Available Now for Download — 1.60 is live, and it adds a host of new content and features, including weapon updates and more.
- MAG Official Box Art + Statistics from the Beta — Like Kotaku said, this box art could not be more explosive. Plus, check out some awesome statistics from the MAG Beta.
- PlayStation Store Update — PixelJunk Shooter, the inFAMOUS Gigawatt Blades for free, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, 8 PSP games and much more!
- God of War III Status Update — Out in NYC, Jeff talks God of War III with Sony Santa Monica Studios’ Director of Development John Hight on the development progress of the game.
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — Both volumes of Kill Bill hit this week. And of the life of me, someone explain just what the heck Demonic Toys 2: Personal Demons is!
- Topatoi: The Pillar of Skies – A New Upcoming Episode in the Topatoi Saga on PSN — The next episode in the Topatoi series is coming soon, and we’ve got a video for your viewing pleasure.
- BioShock 2 PS3 Walkthrough: Collecting ADAM at Ryan Amusements — I am incredibly jealous I didn’t get to see BioShock 2 in person. But this walkthrough is the next best thing.
- LittleBigPlanet – Sack it to Me: “The Sackies” Edition — In this week’s LittleBigPlanet update, we introduce the Sackies, LittleBigGaga and much more.
Courtesy of Jeremy Dunham
- Follow Zipper Interactive on Twitter – What are the folks that developed MAG up to next?
- Official MAG Box Art and Beta Statistics – Now you’ll know what to look for on store shelves this January. Plus, various numbers from our public beta program.
- MAG on Facebook – Raven, SV.E.R., and Valor have taken the social networking scene by storm. Follow your favorite PMC’s progress in “The Shadow War” right here.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments