Hey Crash Commando fans. There’s a new patch update that we will be releasing later this week, which will fix some of the issues (see below) that have come to our attention since the initial launch of the full game, and the inclusion of the DLC pack released previously in August. As a reminder to players that perhaps have not purchased the latest DLC pack, you will find that we have included 6 new playable characters, ranging from a Commando, to a French Mermaid all with their own unique taunts and animations, and 2 new playable Maps.
The DLC pack can be purchased for $4.99, or you can purchase the 3 individual packs for $1.99 each. The full game is priced at $9.99, and there’s even a demo so you can try before you by.
For more on the update, once again here’s John McLaughlin from Xdev Studio Europe to give you a rundown. Looking forward to seeing you online soon!!
Hello to all Crash Commandos,
Well I asked you all to go easy on my last time, but it looks like no one took any notice of my begging. :o)
I hope you are enjoying the new maps and characters…I’ve been hearing the Colonel taking about some lederhosen and had the Ninja chop me like Sushi!
Well I know it hasn’t been long since the last one, but we have another patch coming your way. This fixes a couple of things we have noticed since the last build and adds in some rumble support!
I’ll be seeing you all online – and remember, “Hurts so bad, feels so good.” :o)
- Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
- Unlock Heist Map Pack fix
- Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store.
- Heist cash bag fix
- Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them.
- DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support
- Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
- To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments