We’re into the Summer now, and while it’s not hot here in NorCal (yet), I know that’s not the case in most of the country. So here’s what you’ll be reading if decide to stay inside and cool off in front of the calming glow of the internet this week:
- Many of you have been asking about Katamari Forever – Namco Bandai answers the call with their first post on the game
- Speaking of NB, we explore the most interesting new mode in Tekken 6
- The Punisher: No Mercy gets a release date
- The behind-the-scenes look at MAG continues
- What is Shatter?
- Hustle Kings first details
Also, I’m hoping to get some of the Naughty Dogs in for a Live Chat, though that might have to wait a week or two. Actually, there are a number of groups l’d like to get in here to answer your questions live. Please, help us prioritize!
Note, I’d like to have *all* of these devs on at some point or another, but we’d like to hear what you think. Also, I know we didn’t have nearly every game/developer here, mostly just the targets I thought most likely (some overseas devs might be a problem based on time zones/language). That being said, if there’s someone you’d like to hear from, that’s what the comments are for. Speak up!