Hey PS.Blog readers-
E3 09 has wrapped up and we hope you’re as hyped for all the announcements, like Uncharted 2 as we are! As you know, we’ve been tweeting clues, so you at home can hopefully win an Uncharted 2 Beta code and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag. To recap, you must use the clues from Tuesday – Thursday, to figure out the final questions below.
- The answers to the first three clues will contain the letters that make up the final word answer (kind of like the Jumble in the newspaper). We’ll use an asterisk (*) to indicate which letters will be in the final answer.
- Today (Friday, June 5th) at 9 am PST, we’ll ask the final question on the Blog/Twitter, the answer to which will be made of the letters you’ve collected up to that point. We’ll also provide the link to where you can submit your answer.
- The first 300 qualifying people to submit the correct answer will receive an Uncharted 2 Beta Code… and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Must be a US resident to participate, age 13 years or more.
- Participants will not be told where to submit their answers until Friday, June 5th at 9:00 am PST.
- Participants have the weekend (Friday, June 5 at 9:00 am PST – Monday, June 9 at 12:00 am PST) to submit the correct answer.
Clues so far:
_ = a letter
* = the special letter
/ = a word break:
Clue #1: According to Neil Druckmann, who is Drake’s love interest in Uncharted 2?
*_ _ _ _ /_ _ *_ _ _
Clue #2: According to this post, you can use a _ _ _ _* *_ tank as a weapon in Uncharted 2?
Clue #3: Who am I?
_ _ _* *_ /_*_ _*_*_
Now, onto the final clue!
Clue #4: This is the item Lazarevic is after in Uncharted 2.
Once you unscramble the letters indicated above (with a *), it will make up the word answer to this final clue.
Now, submit your answer (refer to giveaway terms and conditions) to Survey Monkey. The first 300 qualifying people to submit the correct answer will receive an Uncharted 2 Beta Code and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag.
FYI: We’ve disabled the comments for this post.
Comments are closed.