- This Week on PlayStation.Blog — We asked you what 3rd-party games we should see at E3 (apparently Modern Warfare 2 is all the rage). Submit your questions now!
- Devil Summoner 2 – RPG Action for PS2 Hitting Tomorrow — Summon your PS2 for Devil Summoner 2, which hit stores earlier this week!
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine Demo, iPhone Application Now Available – Exclusive PS3 Content! — It’s simple – use your fancy Apple device to snap pictures on the PSB and elsewhere to unlock some delicious exclusive PS3 content.
- inFAMOUS – Your Questions Answered (#1) — You asked many (many) inFAMOUS questions, and Bruce from Sucker Punch was kind enough to answer them.
- Critter Crunch! PlayStation Network! Barf! — While not quite as weird as Takahashi’s Noby Noby Boy, Critter Crunch takes the cake for best technicolor barf. Looks really fun, too.
- inFAMOUS – Your Questions Answered (#2) — What! More questions!? You guys are prolific inquisitors.
- MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Game Update and Free DLC — Update #2, Microbadges and free DLC in the form of liveries!
- You want a PATA-SHIRT? Then send us a PATA-PIC! — Patapon 2 is out, and what better way to show your Pata-Pride, Pata-Warrior, than a one-of-a-kind t-shirt!
- PS3 Firmware (v2.76) Update — A minor update with playback improvements.
- New Home Apartment, Rent-Free — It’s a renter’s market out there, so snag your new Home digs, rent-free!
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed Reduced — Download BC: Rearmed for the low, low price of $4.99 this week only!!
- Put on your P-P-P-Poker Face: Texas Cheat’em Hits PSN Today — If everyone cheats, it’s OK, right? The makers of Texas Cheat’em sure think so.
- PlayStation Store Update — Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic is FREE this week! What are you waiting for?
- New Limited Edition DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY PSP Entertainment Pack — Head over to your local GameStop for this exclusive PSP pack that gets ya the PSP-3000, DISSIDIA, Advent Children and a 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo!
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — Too…many…updates…to list. Seriously, it’s massive. Plus, you all really like Family Guy, as evidenced by our weekly top-ten lists.
- Ratchet & Clank Future Weapons Contest: Our Fave Fives #2 — Five more top picks from the Insoms, including the Irritable Bowel Shotgun. Need I say more?
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – New Single-Player Video — The first official single-player Uncharted 2 video. Yeah, you wanna check this out…
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments