- This Week on PlayStation.Blog — Most of you didn’t see Fast & Furious, so all hope is not lost!
- Monster Hunter Coming to PSP — Japan’s humongously popular series comes to PSP in the form of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
- WipEout HD Update Racing to PSN — WipEout HD gets new multiplayer features including Badges and Spectator Mode.
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Customization Video — Watch as Mattias from Tarsier Studios walks through RDKF’s character customization mode.
- Pata-post Tuesday Presents: The Story Thus Far — The rhythmically challenged get an easy mode, plus new attacks and miracles for all!
- Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! — Seriously, we didn’t make this up. You can’t make this up. Check out this awesome PSP throwback title.
- New Limited Edition Rock Band Unplugged Entertainment Pack — Rock Band Unplugged hits this year, and the new Entertainment Pack is the real deal.
- Valkyria Chronicles DLC marching to PSN soon — JRPG fans unite. DLC hits Valkyria Chronicles on April 16 on the PlayStation Store.
- PlayStation Home News: EA Unveils The Godfather II Space, Capcom Refreshes RE5 + Special Events! — Home has its first celebrity poker tournament, and a bunch of cool new stuff hits the Resident Evil 5 space.
- Sack it to Me – The April DLC Preview Edition — A laundry list of upcoming DLC for LittleBigPlanet, starting with Rag Doll Kung Fu costumes this week!
- What’s up with Killzone 2 DLC? — New map pack and more! Keep up with GameTrailers TV to re-watch the Killzone 2 DLC video with Guerrilla Games.
- FLOCK! Lands on PSN Today! — John D dishes codes and more to another comment flockin’ post.
- PlayStation Store Update — This week’s update included Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, a new episode of PULSE, FLOCK and more…
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — South Park invades the top downloads for the week, and I couldn’t be happier.
- Pata-post Friday Presents: Introducing a New HERO!!! — Two Pata-posts in one week! This time, we break down the Hero! —
Courtesy of Cindy “Abigale” Bowens
- More Patch 1.5 Info – Patch 1.50 is deep in progress and Abigale has some more info on what changes are coming.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community