- God of War Developer Interview #1 – Game Director Stig Asmussen Answers Your Questions — Meet the God of War team in the first of 5 videos this week, starting with Director Stig Asmussen.
- The Dark Side of inFamous — Check out IGN’s hands-on experience with the in-game karma system in inFamous.
- This Week on PlayStation.Blog — It was all GDC, all the time, so make sure you caught all our coverage throughout the week.
- XI HAS BEGUN! — The world’s first console alternate-reality game hits Home. Find out what’s it’s all about inside.
- God of War Developer Interview #2 – Art Director Ken Feldman Answers Your Questions — 2 for Tuesday. Go in-depth with Gof of War III Art Director tells us about the story of Kratos.
- Noby Noby Boy Multiplayer Teaser — What the heck just happened in this MP teaser vid? Find out more next week, as I sat down with Noby Noby Boy creator Keita Takahashi.
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Interview – Producer Joshua Miller Answers Your Questions — All your Rag Doll Kung Fu questions answers by SCEA producer Josh Miller on day one of GDC.
- God of War Developer Interview #3 – Design Director Todd Papy Answers Your Questions — In this interview, Todd talks about the pacing in God of War III, “tanks,” “helicopters” and more.
- Resistance 2 DLC and Patch 1.50 Available for Download on March 26 — Snag the new R2 DLC and get the Aftermath Map Pack and much more from the Insomniac crew.
- Fat Princess Interview – SCEA Producers Answer Your Questions — A definitely highlight of the PlayStation.Blog.Lounge throughout the week during GDC. One of the coolest PSN experiences yet to come.
- “Backstage with Guitar Hero” Launches Tomorrow in PlayStation Home — Virtual rock. Home. What more do you need?
- Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce PSP Demo and Trailer — Grab the demo that released on Thursday via the PlayStation Store.
- Introducing Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time — Yes! New Ratchet! Where do I sign up?
- See how PixelJunk is made! Inside Q-Games’ Kyoto base — Dylan walks us through Q’s home base in Kyoto for a special tour! You don’t want to miss this.
- God of War Developer Interview #4 – Lead Programmer Vassily Filippov Answers Your Questions — How much bigger is God of War III than the rest of the series? Find out in this week’s fourth interview.
- GDC 09: Attention Future Developers, Insomniac’s Got Your Back — The Insom’s give back to the development community. Check out the vid inside for more details.
- Sack it to Me: The “CORNISH YARG” Edition — Game update coming, Crowned announcements, GDC news and a shirt at Hot Topic!
- PlayStation Store Update — Burn Zombie Burn, my personal favorite Worms, and much more in this week’s Store update.
- PixelJunk Eden Encore Details — Dylan lays down some new screens and gives a bunch more info on Eden Encore.
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — If you haven’t noticed already, PSN is loaded with new video content. Oh, and Twilight…I almost forgot.
- God of War Developer Interview #5 – Battle Director Adam Poole Answers Your Questions — Adam Poole talks damage, weapons and all that good stuff we know you’re dying to hear about.
- Ratchet & Clank Weapons Contest Opens Today! — Coolest.contest.ever! Get your weapon into the next Ratchet & Clank game. How awesome is that?
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
- Helghast Invade LittleBigPlanet – The KZ2 DLC for LBP is available on PSN! We give you the full 411.
- The ATAC – Agile Tactical… Air… Something. Whatever the acronym stands for, it’s extremely deadly.
- The Story of Corporal Billinghurst – The true story behind Killzone’s own version of Wedge Antilles!
- The Killzone Chronicles, Part 1 – A collection of very early development material from Killzone 2. See how it all began…
- The Killzone Chronicles, Part 2 – Showing the first few single- and multiplayer levels in their embryonic forms.
- Killzone 2 Update v1.21 Fix List – Check out what’s changed in game update v1.21 in the Killzone 2 FAQ section.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments