Gong Hei Fat Choi!
Light those firecrackers, collect ‘lai see’, and eat all the ‘niangao’ you can; you will need all the energy you can get for LBP’s latest update.
In case you’ve missed our update last week, in celebration for the Lunar New Year celebration that officially begins today, 1/26, we’ve got matching SackBoy and SackGirl Chinese New Year Costumes for FREE on the PS Store.
But don’t wait — much like the celebration of the Chinese New Year, this seasonal costume is available for 10 days only, and it may never be available again.
Once you have the Chinese New Year Costumes downloaded, and you’re looking for a creative way to battle and challenge your friends with the Chinese New Year costume, check out the latest video creation presented by Media Molecule for inspiration. We break down the art of Survival Challenges by giving the ultimate creator some insider’s tips, including:
- Ingredients – Recipe for all materials required to make your own Survival Challenge
- Moving Entrance – How to accurately place your Start and Finish entrances
- Crank Up The Difficulty – Proper methods in making your mechanics and contraptions more challenging through time
- Sequentialness – Learn how magnetic key switches can be used as event sequencers.
- Don’t Forget The Instructions – Make your levels more fun and accessible by adding instructions to give the player a form of guidance.
- Community Examples – Survival Challenges created by fans of the LBP Community. See if your creation was selected by Mm as a challenge example!
So bounce, jump, skip and descend your way to create your own LBP Survival Challenge.
Be sure to share them with your fellow LBP Community as this may inspire a future LittleBigChallenge creation.
From all of us at LBP, ‘Niannian youyu’ (a wish for grand and harmonious year)!
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments