- Wanna play Street Fighter IV? Shoryuken for Team PlayStation! – Today is the day. Go forth and seek victory…Miyagi have hope for you!
- New Video Releases on the PlayStation Store – The return of Freaks & Geeks vets Franco and Rogan in Pineapple Express. A must-see…
- New PlayStation.Blog Features On The Way – The much-needed PSN sign-in feature is coming very soon.
- Cuboid Coming Soon Exclusively to PSN – Did you pick it up Thursday? Awesomely addictive puzzle game
- PlayStation Home Content Update Coming This Week – The Red Bull space, Res Evil: Degeneration shirts, a special Killzone 2 Amazon deal and more.
- “Sack it to Me” – The Holiday Hangover Edition – Another great LBP update. Those MGS posters are ridiculously cool.
- Qore Episode 08 Tomorrow– Featuring Killzone 2, F.E.A.R. 2, and Heavy Rain – And an underground Street Fighter club, to boot.
- And your MLB 09 The Show cover athlete is… – Boston boy Dustin Pedroia. I demand a Manny recount!
- CES 2009: See Sony’s Booth – The biggest booth ever at CES? Sony does it up right.
- EA Announces EA Sports Complex for PlayStation Home – Man, this space looks cool. Kudos to EA for delivering in the right way. Mini games, FTW!
- PlayStation Store Update – Highlights: Qore Episode 08, Cuboid and Mahjong Tales.
- Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom Available Now – Mahjong producer Howard Lehr takes us behind the scenes for the making of the PSN title.
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update – A big one. If you haven’t seen Back to the Beach, it’s got Lori Loughlin and Pee-wee Herman. What’s not to like?
- Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Pack – Remaining Cars Unveiled – We love you, Criterion! You rule all DLC.
- CES 2009: inFamous inTerview & New Video – An interview straight from the CES show floor, plus a wicked new trailer.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Coming January 9th! – SOCOM: U.S.Navy SEALs Confrontation has been updated to 1.30! Click through for details and we’ll see you online!
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments