- Share Your Cyber Monday Finds on Twitter! – Did you snag a ripe deal? If not, Xmas Tweets are in your future.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Revealed – Drake on ice? Catch the first trailer during the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike next Sunday at 9:00 PM!
- PS3 Firmware (v2.53) Update – Much-need flash updates. Mmm, full-screeny…
- Your Questions Answered: Prince of Persia – Ubi’s Ben Mattes gets intimate with the PSB (Have you seen Prince’s reviews?).
- SingStar Updates – “We Built This City.” ‘Nuff said.
- “SACK IT TO ME”…Weekly Answers to the LBP Community’s Questions – Improved searching, faster connections, and cool level-contest submissions.
- New Video Releases on the PlayStation Store – Step Brothers, X-Files, and a former Jackass.
- Killzone 2 on G4TV’s X-Play Tomorrow – Well, February 27, 2009 is the big day, folks!
- Qore Episode 07 is Coming… and it’s FREE! – Skate 2, a pair of Capcom goodies, and a Killzone 2 theme for the big fat price of nothin’.
- Blast Factor – Now With Trophies! – More than enough reason to replay this PS3 gem.
- Mirror’s Edge DLC packs a PS3 exclusive – Ridiculously cool Time Trial modes…
- Everyday Shooter Blasts onto PSP Today – Creator Jon Mak chats it up. A must-read.
- PlayStation Store Update – A massive one. Soldner-X and four PSP games…
- Exclusive FLOCK! Winter Demo on Qore! – Herd sheep into your UFO, the Motherflocker. You heard me right.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Features (Part 2) – Seth Luisi gives us another look under the hood of SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30. The much-requested d-pad lean has been added, with a next-gen twist.
- Glitching Reports – Abigale fills the community in on exactly what they need to do to report glitches.
- SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Features (Part 3) – Seth showed you what’s under the hood, now it’s time to kick the tires a little bit and examine Dive to Prone.
- SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Features (Part 4) – I’m all out of car analogies, but Seth isn’t out of stuff to show off. Come see the revised control schemes.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments