Tomorrow’s the big day for us – the debut of PlayStation.Blog 1.5. Once we’re live, I’m hoping to count on you readers as my own personal QA team. So click around, try the menus, use the search, etc. If something’s not working… let us know!
In the meantime, here’s what I read this week and thought worth sharing (in between long sessions of Valkyria Chronicles). If you read anything particularly interesting… share it in the comments below.
See you tomorrow morning!
The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of 11/10)
- Resistance: Retribution Preview – IGN
- Peeking Inside Insomniac: A Conversation With Ted Price – Gamasutra
- Live inFamous interview Live Q&A – Eurogamer
- In-Depth: Inside The Making Of Resistance 2 – Gamasutra
- LittleBigMirrorsEdge Gives Us Faith In Side-scrolling – Kotaku
- This Is What A White Knight Chronciles Ad Looks Like – Kotaku
- Insomniac Games’ Must-Do List For ‘Resistance 2′ – MTV Multiplayer
- Valkyria Chronicles Game to Get TV Anime Next Spring – Anime News Network
- Joystiq hands-on: BioShock PS3 ‘Worlds of Hurt’ DLC – Joystiq
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Is All About The Polygons – Siliconera
- Resistance 2 gives PS3 devs a blueprint for online play – ars technica
- Headset takes calls from real world, too – The Boston Globe
- Everyone loves LBP, even Norwegian fashion designers – PS3 Fanboy