- MotorStorm Monday: The Inspiration for Pacific Rift – yes, we’ll be doing MotorStorm Mondays.
- Go Hands-on with Valkyria Chronicles this week! – Did anyone attend this? Please let us know how it was. (We love this game!)
- Get Your BUZZ! Face On Tomorrow! – Buzz was quite popular at our Orlando meet-up last night.
- The Punisher: No Mercy Coming Exclusively to PSN – Surprise!
- WipEout HD Approaching, Dust Off the Trophy Case – Now available on the PLAYSTATION Store.
- Help Save Gotham! Limited Edition PlayStation 2 LEGO Batman Bundle on Shelves Today! – Lego Batman also available on PS3 and PSP.
- Bioshock PS3: Of Little Sisters and Ferris Wheels – We’re getting pretty close to the release of this one! More to come from 2K soon.
- Parsons’ LittleBigPlanet Levels “Blow Away” Media Molecule – You’ll be hearing LBP tips directly from the winning team (Team Good Sportsmanship) early next week.
- The Punisher: No Mercy – Your Questions Answered – thanks, Zsolt!
- Mega Man 9 arrives today on the PSN! – Now available on the PLAYSTATION Store.
- GEON Emotions: Feel it today on PSN – Now available on the PLAYSTATION Store.
- PlayStation Store Update – 4 downloadable games, great Rock Band tracks, more.
- Resistance 2: The Latest – behind the scenes at last week’s the R2 press event.
- LittleBigPlanet: Public Beta Madness! – have you gotten your key yet?
- Update on PSN Cards – Everywhere, coming soon.
- Geon Emotions: Questions Answered – thanks Karl for answering our readers’ questions!
Please note, this week’s Video Store Update, typically posted on Friday evening, will follow this post in a few hours.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Second Weekly SOCOMdotcom Beta Battle! – A quick wrapup of the latest SOCOM.com beta game.
- Beta Poll! – Give us some feedback on how you dig the beta.
- SOCOM Presentation – The team presented SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation to a bunch of retail managers. Read how it went here.
- SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta 1.40 Patch Incoming – The title kinda says it all, doesn’t it?
- Guess What! – It’s another beta game for the SOCOM.com gang.
Courtesy of Bryan Intihar – Community Manager, Insomniac Games
This week’s post includes a recap of the recent media events for Resistance 2 along with a quick update on some of the game’s features (such as split-screen support and customizing Chimera in competitive multiplayer. Also, I sit down with a longtime friend of mine who currently works in our QA department. If someone has ever thought about joining the industry via QA, this interview is a must-read.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
- ISA Engineering Tool – This week we examine the ISA Engineering Tool – what it does, how it was designed, and what it does for Killzone 2’s online gameplay.