This week we finalized and released the info you’d been looking for on WipEout HD, released Life with PlayStation, expanded the Home beta by thousands of people, and LittleBigPlanet finished production. I think that qualifies as a “pretty damn good” week. More good stuff on the way over the next 7 days!
- WipEout HD Officially Dated, Priced – September 25, $19.99, the wait is almost over (and it’s seriously worth the wait).
- Join The Force Unleashed Launch Event Tonight, Enter to Win Prizes Now – George Lucas was there!
- PSN Cards now available at Blockbuster – we take a trip to the local Blockbuster, a wild PSN card appears!
- SIREN: Blood Curse Tips Straight From the Producer – If you are stuck or are having trouble getting through certain parts of SIREN: Blook Curse, you might find these tips helpful.
- Resistance Retribution – Developer Interview and Walkthrough – Resistance: Retribution is coming to the PSP. Check out the walkthrough from the PAX show floor, and an interview with the developer.
- PS3 Firmware update (v2.43) – Don’t live in Japan? Nothing to see here.
- Start your “Life with PlayStation” – Life with PlayStation gives you everything you need to start your day on your PLAYSTATION 3. Glad to see so many on my friends list already using it.
- The New School for Design Becomes LittleBigParsons This Weekend – We’ll be following up with the students Monday to see what they created!
- PlayStation Store Update – Featuring Call of Duty 4 price promo, demos, and more.
- Mega Man 9, Coming Soon to PLAYSTATION Network – Dropping on September 25 on PSN for $9.99. That’s 2 big games that day…
- Its Official! – LittleBigPlanet on shelves 10/21/08! – The game has gone GOLD! That means we’re close!!
- PlayStation Home Beta Extended Today – Check your inbox again!
- PLAYSTATION Store Video Content Update – New TV shows and movie content, along with this week’s top 20 movie and top 20 TV downloads.
- Orlando PlayStation.Blog Meet-up Details – Hitting Orlando, Friday, September 26th from 7-9 pm. See you there!
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Public Beta Manual – Hop online and check out the manual if you are not sure how to play!
Aftermath – We played a beta match on Friday evening… come see how much of a beating I took!
- Poll of the Week: How Many Hours A Day Are You Going to Play the Beta? – Answer: all of them.
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta 1.30 Patch Incoming – 1.30 is here!
In-no-vate – What kind of affect has SOCOM had on gaming?
- SOCOMdotcom Round TWO! – We’re back for another beta game… ten bucks says it was great.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
- StA-14 Battle Rifle – We reveal the top-secret specifications of a previously unseen Helghast weapon, and investigate how it was created.
- The Assault Trooper – A closer look at the behavior and (re)design of one of the Killzone franchise’s most emblematic enemy characters.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments