If you only read one PlayStation.Blog post this week, make it this one.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Abigale at Comic-Con – Abigale slides over from the SOCOM.com forums to tell us about her experience at Comic-Con.
- In-Game XMB Isn’t A Threat – I state my position and get some interesting discussion down in the comments.
- Which SOCOM: Confrontation to Buy? – Seth lets us know the variations that SOCOM: Confrontation is going to come in.
- Urban Wasteland or… – Get your vote on! Help pick Urban Wasteland’s name.
- Public Beta Info… No, Really! – Seth announces the public beta.
- Public Beta In Canada – A brief clarification post– Canadians get the beta, as well!
- Sneak Peek: Facial Features – Now you can make the prettiest merc or commando ever with this quick overview of the editable facial features in SOCOM: Confrontation.
Courtesy of Bryan Intihar – Community Manager, Insomniac Games
Bryan’s Blog: The Freight Train and Intern Edition – Long time no talk, everyone! I know it’s been a few weeks since I served a delicious slice of Bryan’s blog pie (well, I hope you think it’s tasty), but I’ve been pretty darn busy. And I’m hardly the only one. The studio is like a freight train right now—we’ve reached our top speed and this train ain’t slowin’ down till we reach our final destination. That would be finishing Resistance 2.
P.S. If you’re planning to attend this month’s Penny Arcade Expo (Aug. 29-31), please swing by the Sony booth and say hello. I’ll be there showing off Resistance 2, which will be playable on several kiosks.