Hey everyone, we hope you enjoyed our posts during this E3 week. Over the next week we’ll be bringing you more news on titles you heard about this week, title-specific information on games supporting trophies and PS3-specific features of some releases that are just around the corner, and a report from Comic-Con International, where the public will get a chance to go hands-on with some of our upcoming titles for the first time.
Also, we’ve seen the questions/requests you’ve been posting during the week, and we’ll be working on getting you answers.
- PSP (PlayStation Portable) v4.05 Update
- Inside the Developers Studio: Rusty Buchert
- PLAYSTATION Store E3 Release Plan
- Warhawk v1.4 Update “Free Gameplay Modes!!”
- Inside the Developers Studio: Matt Morton
- PlayStation Press Conference Liveblog @ E3 2008
- E3 Day 2 PLAYSTATION Store Update
- Inside the Developers Studio: Brian Allgeier
- Link Your PlayStation Underground and PLAYSTATION Network Identities
- Media Molecule’s Alex Evans Interview
- E3 Day 3 PLAYSTATION Store Update
- E3: PlayStation.Blog Reader Meet-up Recap
- FUNKTASTIC FUN – Elefunk coming to PSN
- PlayStation Store Update
- Live Demo: Valkyria Chronicles, PS3 exclusive SRPG
- Inside the Developers Studio: Ted Price
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Sneak Peek: Classic Server – All your favorites, back again.
- SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Adverts – I bet you haven’t seen these ads. This is pretty cool stuff.
- Seth Luisi Live at E3 – Seth talks to GameSpot.
- Dev Q&A 10 – A decade of Q&As! Oh, wait. Only ten. My bad.
- I Left My Wallet In San Diego – Who’s going to San Diego Comic-con? SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation and me. Yes!
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments